I'm not much for sweets, but let me tell you ... 10 minutes out of the oven and I had already eaten three of these. I think I even had them for breakfast three days in a row. Thanks to one of my best girlies, Becky, who brought a version of these cookies to the beach - I'm now hooked. Take these cookies to any picnic this summer and I guarantee there won't be one left to bring home. Enjoy, friends!
Best dishes and yummy dreams...
Coconut Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
Recipe adapted from: My Very Best Baking - the Original Nestle Tollhouse recipe
Makes 30-40 cookies
2 1/4 c. all-purpose non-bleached flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. butter, softened
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. light brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 c. milk chocolate chips
1/2 c. shredded sweetened coconut
1/3 c. chopped macadamia nuts
1/3 c. sliced almonds
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In another mixing bowl, combine the butter, both types of sugar, vanilla, and eggs to make a smooth mixture.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine thoroughly.
4. Add the chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
5. Roll the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Thanks for reading, loves xo
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.