Spring is here and summer is right around the corner, which means it's a great time to bake instead of fry! These chicken tenders are perfectly crispy (you won't notice that they aren't fried), both sweet and savory (the flavors are crazy yummy!), and pair well with a Thai sweet chili sauce.
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
Recipe adapted from: culinary.net
and Our Best Bites
8-10 chicken tenderloins
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1/8 tsp. cayenne
1 c. sweetened coconut flakes, finely chopped (optional to chop)
1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with all-purpose seasoning.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix together the egg and oil.
3. In another shallow bowl, combine the salt, onion powder, curry powder, cayenne, coconut, and panko.
4. Dip the tenders into the egg mixture and then into the coconut mixture.
5. Place the tenders on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Serve with a fruit salsa, and/or a sweet chili dipping sauce.
Thanks for reading, loves xo
Click here to see where I shared this yummy recipe.