Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Breaded Honey Dijon Baked Tilapia
4 tilapia filets
4 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
4 tsp. dijon mustard
4 tsp. honey
1 c. panko bread crumbs
1/2 c. regular bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. salt
dash of pepper
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and honey in a small dish.
3. In another dish, combine the remaining dry ingredients and set aside.
4. Spread the dijon mixture on both sides of the fish filets, then coat them in the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place the filets in the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until the dish flakes with a fork.
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.
Thanks for reading, loves xo