I'm pretty convinced that you could put just about anything in a slow cooker with a lean pork tenderloin and it will turn out amazing. I love a slow-cooked pork tenderloin, with a brown sugar balsamic glaze, with a spicy barbecue sauce, and now with this tasty mexican twist! These tacos are such a great way to spice up the usual beef or chicken "taco nights" - we love them!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Shredded Pork Tacos
Inspired by: Chef In Training
1.5 pound lean pork tenderloin roast
2 Tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
2 minced garlic cloves
2 c. salsa verde (I use Pace Garlic Lime Salsa Verde)
1/3 c. mild Rotel (no liquid)
1. Combine the taco seasoning with the minced garlic and rub it onto the pork roast.
2. Place the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Top the roast with the salsa verde and Rotel.
4. Cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
5. Remove the pork and use a fork to shred it in a serving dish. Top the shredded pork with the liquid from the slow cooker.
6. Place the shredded pork in a heated tortilla and top with optional toppings!
Click here to see where I shared this recipe!
Thanks for reading, loves xo