This is the BEST slow cooker meal, by far. You know I'm not a "roast" girl, but for this absolutely delicious meal, I will eagerly make an exception. Not only is the roast perfectly tender, but the glaze is to die for. There's nothing better than leaving this in the slow cooker all day and coming home to an amazing meal. Check out this perfect side dish too!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Recipe featured on: C and C Marriage Factory
2 pound boneless pork tenderloin
1 tsp. sage
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 c. water
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
1/2 c. water
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
Preparing the roast:
1. Combine the sage, salt, pepper, and garlic and rub over the roast.
2. Place the roast in the slow cooker with 1/2 c. water.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours.
4. 1 1/2 hours before the roast is ready to be served, prepare the glaze and glaze the roast every 15 minutes until cooking is complete.
Preparing the glaze:
1. Combine all of the glaze ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat until the mixture thickens.
2. Brush the roast with the glaze every 15 minutes until cooking is complete, then serve with the remaining glaze.
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.
Thanks for reading, loves xo