This little snack is one of my favorites. But what's not to love? Simple to make, lots of great flavors, and moderately figure-friendly (which is difficult to find when considering football food). This week, we enjoyed this treat along with the best ribs ever - perfectly tender and yummy every time! Can't wait to cook up some more yummy treats next Sunday!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Layered Mexican Dip
1 can of refried beans, fat free
1/4 c. of homemade taco seasoning
1/2 c. salsa
1/2 c. medium taco sauce
1/3 c. sour cream
1/2 c. shredded cheddar
tortillas, or tortilla chips
1. In a small bowl, mix the beans and taco seasoning until thoroughly combined.
2. Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish for serving.
3. Spread the taco sauce and salsa on top of the bean mixture.
4. Add the sour cream to the top in small dollops, then spread it to combine it with the salsa and taco sauce.
5. Top with cheese, lettuce, and other toppings.
Serve right away with toasted tortillas, or tortilla chips and enjoy!
Click here to see where I shared this recipe!
Thanks for reading, loves xo