This month's Improv Challenge is for my little lovebug.
She loves peanut butter more than the average person should ... I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right?
She's never been big on popsicles, but I got her to eat one when peanut butter was involved :)
This was such a simple recipe ... and it's creamy and delicious! Love this twist on pb and j!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Peanut Butter Banana and Strawberry Jelly Pops
Recipe adapted from: weelicious.com
Make 4 popsicles
4 Dixie cups
4 popsicle sticks
1/2 c. smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp. honey
1 c. milk, divided
1/2 c. strawberry jelly or jam
1/2 diced banana
4 sliced strawberries
1. Combine the peanut butter, honey, and 1/2 c. milk in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth, then add bananas.
2. Whisk the jelly and 1/2 c. milk in another small bowl until combined. Add the strawberries when combined.
3. Pour 2 tbsp. of peanut butter mixture into the Dixie cups.
4. Add 3 tbsp. of the fruit mixture into the cups.
5. Put a popsicle stick into the middle of each Dixie cup and place the cups in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Add the rest of the peanut butter mixture to the cups and then freeze overnight.
Thanks for reading! Enjoy xoxo