Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fab Friday Finds #9: A Little of this... a little of that...

I'm theme-less this week.  I found so many yummy things, I couldn't help but share them all.  Pinterest is the perfect place to find a little inspiration ... so is the Crock Pot Ladies site - love them!  Enjoy!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!

xoxo,

Recipe and photo courtesy of: fungamic.com via Pinterest
You know I love to try and keep things healthy, but I couldn't help myself with this one.  I'll fry something for this.

Recipe and photo courtesy of Living Light via Pinterest
I love just about anything grilled.  These sandwiches look sooo good!  I think maybe I'd marinate my chicken in tiny pineapple pieces though - I don't know that I can handle a huge piece of pineapple on it!  You never know though...I'm willing to try anything once!

Recipe and photo courtesy of Lady Tara at Crock Pot Ladies 
I'm still loving my "Slow Cooker Sundays" - this one is definitely on my list!

Recipe and photo courtesy of More Than Burnt Toast via Pinterest
Being from the south, I'm assuming that I shouldn't admit I've never actually had one of these.  I can say though, that they look like something I would adore.

Recipe and photo courtesy of Slender Kitchen via Pinterest
I love a good homemade seasoning mix!


Thanks for reading! xoxo




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have those grilled teriyaki chicken sandwiches pinned and on the menu for next week! Great finds, thanks!

Morsels of Life | CJ Huang said...

looks like some great finds! the home made ranch is better than anything you can buy too. :)

SnoWhite said...

You have some great finds here! We started making our own ranch... no going back for us! The honey crunch chicken looks wonderful as does the crockpot dish. I'm going to check those out.

Janie said...

If I'm thinking correctly, the double crunch honey garlic chicken was based off of a pork chop recipe - and it is pretty good!

I've tried the homemade ranch and it's great :)

Stopping by from FFF