Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fab Friday Finds #6 - Pasta! ... with a side of rice!

Happy Friday!  After seeing all of the amazing creations from Mom's Crazy Cooking Challenge:  Spaghetti this week, I've been craving anything pasta!  Here are some tempting pasta (and rice!) finds, enjoy!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!

xoxo,

By:  At Home with the Hansens 
via Pinterest
Alfredo is one of my favorites, and I've found that it can be just as yummy in a lighter version.  I'd love to try this one - it has sun-dried tomato pesto!

Recipe and picture courtesy: The Terrace Housewife 
You know I love, love, love a mini!  This one was from the spaghetti challenge this week, and I think it's too cute for words.  This is a must try.

By:  Good Life Eats 
via Pinterest
So, YES, I'm aware that this technically isn't pasta ... but when it's this creamy, it counts!  I've been looking for a good spring risotto with peas.  This one looks fab.

Recipe and pictures by:  Six Sister's Stuff
I love these ladies and their blog.  I adore the pictures...and the recipe!  It's bookmarked on my list of recipes to try - very soon! 


Cheers!


7 comments:

SnoWhite said...

All of these look really good.

Sarah @ Feed My Family said...

Oh how I love pasta! These recipes all look delicious.

Mamie said...

The risotto looks delicious! Great picks.

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I think those mini spaghettis look so cute!

Loy said...

Love pasta. The Alfredo and spaghetti are both calling my name. Thanks so much for sharing.

Elpiniki said...

Everything looks really good! Great pics!

Janie said...

Yum yum yum! That all looks so good :)