I love these. They're so simple. There's nothing better than a fried potato... except when you make something that tastes just as good, but is a little healthier. My little girl is a huge fan ... me too!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Oven "Fried" Potato Crisps
3 washed Russet potatoes
1/4 c. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mix the spices together in a small bowl.
3. Thinly slice the potatoes and line them up on the baking sheet.
4. Brush one side of the slices with olive oil, then evenly sprinkle the spice mixture on top.
5. Turn the potatoes over, brush them with olive oil, and top with the spice mixture.
(You may have extra spices left over in the bowl.)
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn the potatoes over and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes. Watch them to make sure that they do not burn!
If you enjoyed this recipe, I'd love for you to "like" my Facebook page, pin my pictures, subscribe to my feed, or follow me on GFC! Thanks a million! xoxo