Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins with a Crumb Topping
Makes 24 mini muffins
1 box of Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz. can of 100% pumpkin
3/4 c. water
1/3 c. brown sugar
2. tbsp. flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. of melted butter
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Combine the cake mix with water, and pumpkin until smooth. Then, add the desired amount of raisins and walnuts.
2. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray and pour the batter into the muffin tin.
3. Prepare topping by mixing all of the ingredients until there is a uniform mixture.
4. Sprinkle the topping on batter in the muffin tins.
5. Bake for 16-18 minutes at 350 degrees.
Click here to see where I shared this recipe!
Thanks for reading, loves! xo