I love grilling season and my mister just got a brand new Weber, so grilling is a whole new adventure this summer. I'm always looking for a new way to grill chicken - this recipe is simple, flavorful and a nice change from the usual barbecue chicken. Link up your favorite grill recipe in the comments below, I'd love to try some new recipes! Enjoy!
Best dishes and yummy dreams...
Balsamic and Brown Sugar Spiced Grilled Chicken
1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbso. dark brown sugar
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin (1/2 inch to an inch)
Your choice of spices, I used:
oregano, garlic powder, minced onion, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes
1. In a shallow dish, combine the vinegar and brown sugar.
2. Place the chicken breasts into the vinegar mixture and allow them to marinade for at least 30 minutes, turning periodically to coat.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with your choice of spices.
4. Get the grill to a medium-low heat and brush with canola oil.
5. Grill the chicken until cooked through.
Check back for the yummy orzo side dish!
Thanks for reading, loves xo
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.