I'm always looking for tasty new (non starch) side dishes. I served this dish alongside grilled chicken - perfect pairing. The shredded cabbage reminds me of a warm, spicy coleslaw - love.
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Sweet and Spicy Roasted Shredded Cabbage
- a Little Mommy original
1 head green cabbage (small to medium sized)
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
1. Wash and slice the head of cabbage into thin ribbons.
2. Place the cabbage on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture onto the shredded cabbage.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the cabbage is mostly tender.
Thanks for reading, loves xo
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.