I'm still convinced that the best way to prepare almost any vegetable is to roast it in the oven. Roasting a vegetable brings out amazing flavors and allows the veggies to keep most of their vitamins and nutrients as opposed to other cooking methods. These asparagus "fries" are perfectly crisp, tasty, and pair well with a grilled chicken or a burger. My little one enjoyed dipping these "fries" too!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Baked Parmesan Asparagus "Fries"
20 stalks of asparagus
1 c. panko bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. all purpose seasoning
2 tsp. Mrs. Dash's Southwest Seasoning
1/3 c. shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment.
1. Wash and trim the asparagus stalks. Cut them in half and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, crack and mix the eggs.
3. In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs and seasonings.
4. Place the asparagus in the egg mixture to coat, then toss in the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet lined with parchment and sprinkle with parmesan.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, yet crisp on the edges.
Thanks for reading, loves xo
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.