Aren't these the sweetest little snacks you've ever seen? They are so easy to make and perfect for parties. The blue cheese is a must - so yum! I love that they are small portions, so it's okay to indulge a little... or a lot.
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Phyllo Cups
-Buffalo Chicken recipe adapted from: Emily Bites
Makes 30 mini cups
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
12 oz. bottle of buffalo wing sauce
1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix (or this homemade mix - love)
1 Tbsp. butter
30 mini phyllo cups
crumbled blue cheese
1. Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
2. Cover the chicken with the buffalo wing sauce and ranch mix.
3. Cook the chicken on low for 5-6 hours.
4. Shred the chicken in the slow cooker and add the butter.
5. Stir and allow the chicken to heat for about 30 minutes more.
6. Place shredded chicken in room temperature phyllo cups.
7. Top with scallions and blue cheese.
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.
Thanks for reading, loves xo