Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fab Friday Finds #12: Just a few Yummies!

I've been slacking on my Friday Finds ... sorry friends!  This is the craziest time of the year for me, but my favorite time - school's (almost) out for summer!
Back to the food ... although I haven't written posts often, I've found some very tempting treats!  Enjoy!
Best dishes and yummy dreams.

xo


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  The Yummy Life
Love this!  Seems so easy, and I love having different options.  Check out the other pictures, too - super cute!

Photo and recipe courtesy of Cookistry via:  Serious Eats
My two favorites - bread and pizza!  Yum!

Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Culinary Couture
These days we literally never eat Taco Bell, but (years ago) it used to be one of my husband's favorites.  I have to admit, I've enjoyed a good crunchwrap... these will be on my menu next week!  

Recipe and photo courtesy of:  My Life as a Mrs.
I adore pretzel crisps.  These seem so easy and I know I would love them..... if only they were part of my summer eating "plan"... ha. 

Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Picky Palate
<See above comment ... it applies to this one too, sigh.>

Thanks for reading, loves. xo




2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

Great finds! Thanks for sharing them with us today.

Janie said...

I've made a copycat crunchwrap from Food.com - you'd be surprised at how easy it is to make Taco Bell copycats and how delicious they are! I mean really you just have to know what's in them and you're good to go :)

Stopping by from FFF