Sometimes it's nice to see the same old thing done a little differently - a little more visually appealing. I saw these gorgeous little stacks on Pinterest. Love. The link used to send you to a site called Gourmand, but now the recipe is no longer there - I'm not sure what happened?! (I'd love to give credit to the chef!) I changed the recipe a bit, to make them a little less time consuming - hopefully just as yummy! They are such a beautiful side dish, I almost didn't want to eat them...almost. Enjoy this tasty little stack of starchy, spicy goodness!
Wishing you best dishes and yummy dreams!
Roasted Potato Stacks
Adapted from: Gourmand Recipes
Serves 4 people
3-4 regular-sized potatoes, peeled, and sliced thin
1/3 c. olive oil
1 tsp. each of onion powder, garlic powder, parsley
1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
Fresh parsley (for after baking)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel and slice the potatoes thin .. as thin as you can nicely slice them (try to make them all the same thickness).
3. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
5. Stack 4-5 potato slices in a muffin tin, and then pour a little of the oil mixture on the stack. Top with 4-5 more slices and a little more of the oil.
|Pre oil on top|
6. Repeat in the remaining muffin tins.
7. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy on the edges.
8. Top with fresh parsley.