Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fab Friday Finds #19: Finger Foods

Happy Friday!  BIG Superbowl weekend ahead, so I thought I'd share some yummy finger food options.  Love, love, love these finds!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!

xo,


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Savor the Thyme


I'm a huge fan of roasted red pepper anything and add the word "skinny" - I'm sold.  


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  The Hopeless Housewife


Adore... and blue cheese "fondue"  - too cute. 


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Better Homes and Gardens


Meatballs and marinara always have my heart.  


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Cooking Classy


Just when you think an Oreo can't get any better....


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  A Farmgirl's Dabbles


Perfect end to this little finger food list xo


Thanks for reading, friends! xo


3 comments:

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

I love your line up of finger foods. They all look so yummy!

SnoWhite said...

Those meatball sliders are too cute!! Love them.

Janie said...

The cheesecake bites are so cute!