Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fab Friday Finds #18

Sorry friends, it's been way too long!  I love sharing my favorite finds with you, so here goes...
Best dishes and yummy dreams!

xo,


Recipe and photo courtesy of Motherhood on the Rocks

How adorable is this?  My little one would absolutely love this, but I might love it just a little bit more! ;)


Now, onto the sweet stuff....


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  My Baking Addiction

I tried baked donuts before and mine really weren't anything special.  I like that this recipe has a lemon flavor and that it used buttermilk - can't wait to give them a try!


Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Food Babbles

Uh, yummm!

Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Indulge Bakery

I can't even imagine how amazing this must taste!  Gorgeous photo, too!


Thanks for reading, friends!  Which one was your favorite? xo


3 comments:

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

those donuts sound delicious!

SnoWhite said...

I love all of these!! The grilled cheese hearts are perfect for V-day! Bet you could get quite a few out of one sandwich. Thanks so much for joining us!

Janie said...

Those hearts are stinking adorable for Valentines!