So, have we all set aside that whole "strict-healthy-eating New Year's resolution" yet? .... good, thought so. ;) In that case, your sweet tooth will adore this recipe.
How have I never made these before? This recipe is so simple and the brownies are so perfect. You won't be disappointed!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Chocolate Chip Brownies
Recipe adapted from: allrecipes.com
Makes 12 brownies
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 c. flour
1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 c. milk chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8X6 baking dish.
1. Combine the oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the vanilla and eggs. Beat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients. Add the chocolate chips and thoroughly combine the mixture.
5. Pour into the greased dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean from the center of the dish.
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.
Thanks for reading, loves xo