Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fab Friday Finds #14

It's been too long since my last Friday Finds post!  I just wanted to share a few things that I've bookmarked and either can't wait to make, or have already made and enjoyed!
Happy (almost) weekend, my foodie friends!

xo,

Apple Sandwiches
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Oh She Glows
I found these last fall and have enjoyed them many times since!  What a fab idea... so many of my favorite things all in one sweet sandwich!

Homemade Rolls
Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Words of Deliciousness
I'd never survive a low carb diet.  Probably not even for a day.  
I'm making these for Thanksgiving this year :)

Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pork
Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Chef in Training
I'm not a "roast" kind of girl, but I do love a nice pork tenderloin once in awhile.  I also adore tacos and salsa verde... why not combine all three?  Slow cooker meals are my thing now that I'm back to work. 

Apple Pie Bars
Recipe and photo courtesy of:  Technicolor Kitchen
What's not to love?  
Super excited about fall and all of the yummy apples!


Thanks for reading, loves xo

3 comments:

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

Thank you posting my rolls. The rest of the food looks delicious. I really like that apple sandwich, such a great idea.

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

Those apple pie bars look great!

Janie said...

I've made an almost identical salsa verde pork recipe - it's absolutely delicious!!