Looking for a lightened up muffin recipe? These are perfect for the upcoming strawberry season. This was my first attempt at baking without strictly following a recipe ... baking makes me nervous - way out of my comfort zone. I started off using this recipe, and then strayed a bit. I was so excited when they turned out light and yummy. Maybe I'll try to bake a little more?!
Best dishes and yummy dreams!
Mini Strawberry Banana Muffins
Makes 18-24 mini muffins
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 ripe, mashed bananas
2 c. strawberries
1/4 c. sugar
1 c. skim milk
1/2 c. low fat vanilla greek yogurt
1/4 c. butter OR oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas, sliced strawberries, sugar, milk, yogurt, egg, and butter or oil.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine.
4. Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray and pour the batter into the tins.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Thanks for reading, loves xo
Click here to see where I shared this recipe.