Thursday, December 8, 2011

Co-hosting "It's a Keeper Thursday" Linky Party

It's a Keeper

I LOVE "It's a Keeper Thursday" - Christina is great!  I'm super-excited to co-host with her this week!  Please link up any recipes that you have found to be "keepers"- we'd all love to enjoy them too!
Here is my little addition to the linky party... this one is definitely a keeper!
Click the title to see the recipe and the blog post.  Thanks SO much for visiting!

xoxo,


Here are a few rules for the party:

  • Your link should be a food or craft/project related item.  Link up as many as you’d like!
  • Add my button to your sidebar or blog post – help spread the word!
  • Be sure to check out some of the awesome posts that others have linked upLet them know that It’s a Keeper sent you!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Too funny that we co-hosted a week apart.... But I wonder why the linky party is already closed?!?! So sad!! Here's my recipe anyhow! http://katiekateskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/12/pecan-bourbon-and-butterscotch-bread.html

MiaB said...

Thanks for co-hosting. have a great day.

~MiaB
www.mamamiasheart2heart.com